Join us on an exciting voyage to discover the riches of South America’s Pacific coast, from the Mediterranean climate of Chile to the ornate colonial towns, fascinating archaeological sites and mysterious lost cultures of Peru, ending in colorful Ecuador.
Three Amazing Nations
Join us on a cruise of natural and cultural discovery as we sail along the spectacular coast of South America, visiting Chile, Peru and Ecuador.
Chilean Colonial Beauty and Wildlife
In Chile, we visit colorful colonial towns, enjoy the Mediterranean climate, stroll golden beaches and observe exotic marine wildlife near the famed Humboldt Penguin National Reserve.
The Richness of Peru
On this South American expedition cruise, we sail onward towards Peru, following the Humboldt current. Join the expedition team on deck for wildlife spotting and fascinating lectures on sailing days.
Once in Peru, we explore the contrasts of modern cities and historical sights of ancient civilizations. Enjoy archaeological treasures, with a chance to visit the famed Nazca Lines, stroll beautiful beaches and marvel at architectural gems. Sample authentic Peruvian delicacies like Ceviche and Pisco. The mix of exceptional nature, fascinating cities and vibrant culture make this a truly unforgettable voyage.
A Taste of Ecuador
Our expedition cruise concludes in colorful Guayaquil, Ecuador, giving you a chance to discover the fascinating historic center and colorful neighborhoods of this fascinating city after your disembarkation.
Discover the best of South America´s Pacific Coast
Experience three countries on one expedition cruise
Explore fascinating archaeological sites and long-lost cultures
Visit famed UNESCO World Heritage sites in Chile and Peru
- Hurtigruten expedition cruise in the cabin grade of your choice
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR AN ADVENTURE
- A rich program of included activities on all voyages designed to immerse you in the destinations you visit, including onshore exploration with the expedition team
- Professional English-speaking expedition team - an international handpicked team of highly educated experts of various academic fields with profound knowledge of the region we sail in
- Complimentary wind- and water-resistant jacket
- Loan of boots, trekking poles, and equipment needed for optional and included activities
ENGAGING ONBOARD ACTIVITIES AND EDUCATION
- In-depth lectures on science, history, biology, geography, geology or culture that provide context to your voyage and help you understand the destinations you will experience
- Explorer Science program, with educational and Citizen Science activities that let you learn about the sights you’ll see while contributing to research
- Introductory photo lecture, including camera adjustments and tips and tricks
- Photos and film/video footage from the voyage shared in the Expedition Logbook
- Casual opportunities to engage with the expedition team and other guests, including a welcome event, daily gatherings to recap the day and prepare for the day to come
- Opportunities to dine and interact with the expedition team and officers
- Destination-focused onboard library
- Port presentations providing destination insight
- A farewell event
PREMIUM ONBOARD COMFORT
- All meals including beverages (beer and wine, sodas and mineral water in all ship restaurants)
- Coffee and tea included throughout the day
- Early riser and afternoon treat offered in addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fredheim restaurant meals included
- A la carte restaurant (only for suite guests)
- Gym, outdoor hot tubs and sauna with windows
- Rejuvenating wellness areas with separate treatment rooms, infinity pool, outdoor gym, running track
- Free Wi-fi onboard for all guests. Be aware that we sail in remote areas with limited connection. Streaming is not supported.
- No gratuities expected
Hurtigruten offers unique expedition cruises to some of the purest and most remote waters of the world. As with all expeditions, nature prevails. Safety is always our top priority. We continuously evaluate our cruises to adapt to unexpected weather, ice and sea conditions, and exciting nature opportunities. That’s why we call it an expedition.
- International flights
- Optional shore excursions with our local partners
- Travel protection plan
- Luggage handling