ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Boston: View the neighbourhoods of Back Bay and Bunker Hill.
- Martha's Vineyard: Visit Oak Bluffs with its 'gingerbread cottages' and tour the island.
- Cape Cod: Tour the Cape Cod National Seashore and the town of Chatham. Taste the goodness of Massachusetts' number one agricultural commodity crop at a cranberry bog.
- Scenic Drives: Travel along Ocean Drive in Newport, Rhode Island. Enjoy the natural beauty of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- North Falmouth: Join your Tour Director and celebrate the culmination of your tour with wine and classic cuisine.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 Dinners (D) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD)
- Boston: Follow part of Boston's red-brick Freedom Trail which brings to life the story of the American Revolution.
- Newport: The Breakers, the most grandiose of Newport's mansions, is an Italian Renaissance palace that is nothing short of sumptuous. View the priceless tapestries, fine mosaic work, irreplaceable paintings, and ornate furniture that testify to the wealth of one of America's most affluent families.
- Newport: In case you've ever wanted to know what it feels like to star in your own Ralph Lauren ad, set out on an 80-foot schooner for a scenic cruise around the Newport coastline.
- New Bedford: In a city that built its wealth on blubber, journey back to the great age of Moby Dick and castaway crews from around the globe at the engaging Whaling Museum.
- Sandwich: There's something for everyone at the Heritage Museums and Gardens–a fascinating complex of Americana museums located within a 100-acre garden setting.
- Nantucket: Take an excursion to the idyllic island characterised by cobblestone streets, antique stores, lighthouses and acres of conservation land.
- Cape Cod: Taste the goodness of an all-American fruit and Massachusetts' main cash crop at a working cranberry bog.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Boston: The Langham is a tranquil haven of classic luxury in the centre of the city.
- Newport: Experience warmth and character at the boutique Viking Hotel in Newport, registered with the Historic Hotels of America.
- Martha's Vineyard: The refined Harbour View Hotel embodies timeless character with modern comforts.
- Cape Cod: While the views and sunsets are fabulous at Sea Crest Beach, so are the facilities and warm hospitality of the staff.
- Provincetown: Journey to the farthest point of Cape Cod, to Provincetown, a coastal resort town with boutiques and art galleries.