ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Munich: See the Marienplatz, Town Hall and Glockenspiel.
- Vienna: Tour the Ring Road seeing the City Hall and Parliament.
- Kindlberg: See the colourful maypole.
- St Veit an der Glan: See the Plague Column and Rathaus.
- Innsbruck: See the Golden Roof and Imperial Palace.
- St Moritz: See the spa quarter and ‘sgraffito' façade on the museum house.
- Lucerne: See the emotive Lion Monument, Jesuit Church and Chapel Bridge.
- Scenic drives: Bavarian Alps, German Alpine Road, Semmering Pass, the Dolomites, Engadine Valley, Grison Alps.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- Stanserhorn: A spectacular journey by cable car and cogwheel railway takes you to the summit for expansive mountain views over Lake Lucerne for your special Celebration Dinner. Fill your glasses with wine and toast to newfound friends.
- Vienna: For your dining pleasure, you are offered a selection of Vienna's vibrant restaurants. With drinks, a delicious 3-course dinner and Gemütlichkeit in abundance, your Dine-Around Evening is a culinary experience not to be missed.
- Included Quality Dining:: 10 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 6 Dinners (D) with wine (DW).
- Oberammergau: Dine in a local restaurant amid the buzz of excitement from Passion Play goers and enjoy local hospitality before the second half commences.
- Neuschwanstein: A Local Expert leads you through fanciful rooms fashioned by medieval legend. Take in the amazing views over valleys and verdant mountains.
- Vienna: A private, guided exploration of Schönbrunn Palace will have all your senses tingling. Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a child prodigy.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- St Moritz: The elegant Crystal Hotel is located close to shops in the town centre, where all the prestigious names from Chanel and Gucci to Louis Vuitton are lined up together.
- Lucerne: The century-old City Palais in the heart of Lucerne has been masterfully restored. Behind the historical facade lies this distinctive first-class luxury Renaissance Hotel.
Top Rated Highlights
- Salzburg: See the Mirabell Gardens, Mozart's birthplace on the Getreidegasse and visit the Cathedral in the Old Town with a Local Expert.
- Glacier Express: Journey through the heart of the Swiss Alps aboard the world-famous Glacier Express. Once settled into your modern panoramic viewing car, sit back, spellbound as Mother Nature unveils a scenic symphony of epic grandeur.
- Oberammergau: Experience the spectacular Passion Play that has made this town famous. Watch from your premium seat as local villagers perform as they have since 1634 in this once in a decade event. An emotive and critically acclaimed performance depicting Christ’s last days, this is an event not to be missed.