ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Caserta: See the Royal Palace complex at Caserta .
- Alberobello: Explore the unique Trulli buildings. Join in the social ritual of ‘La Passeggiata'.
- Sorrento: Explore this delightful resort.
- Scenic Drives: Apennines, Sorrento cliff top road, Capri corniche, Amalfi Coast.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Alberobello: Learn the history and taste for yourself the amazing structure, flavour and body of Apulian wine.
- Sorrento: Choose from our hand-picked selection of local restaurants for a Dine-Around evening.
- Rome: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner of delicious Italian cuisine and wine, accompanied by the rich tremolo of some of Italy's best loved songs.
- 8 Buffet Breakfasts (BB); plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 three-course table d’hôte Dinner (DW), 1 Dine-Around (DA) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Matera: Visit the famous ‘Sassi' or cave dwellings, which were home to approximately 20,000 people until 1950.
- Isle of Capri: Cruise to this famous isle and in the style of the jet-set, descend to the port by open-top taxi.
- Positano: Drive along the Amalfi Coast and visit this colourful town.
- Pompeii: Walk with a Local Expert through the cobbled streets of this ill-fated town.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Rome: The Kolbe is a magnificent luxury 4-star hotel, a former 15th century convent, just steps from the Roman Forum.
- Alberobello: The signature La Chiusa di Chietri Hotel is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the scenic surrounds.