ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Verona: Join a Local Expert in the Piazza delle Erbe (Square of Herbs), a lively market square surrounded by beautiful buildings. View the frescoed Casa Mazzanti and lofty Lamberti Tower. Continue to the Piazza dei Signori, the civic and political heart of the city, graced by a statue of Dante and see the Gothic tombs of the Scala family beyond. Now a chance to recite Shakespeare's immortal words and get cozy with Juliet's well-worn statue beneath the balcony where the Capulet family is said to have lived.
- Bolzano: Enjoy a lunchtime stop. Venice: Cruise to St. Mark's Square by private launch. See St. Mark's Basilica, bell tower, clock tower, Doges' Palace and Bridge of Sighs.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Conegliano: Taste crisp and aromatic Prosecco; see and learn about its production.
- Como: Choose your own ambience and cuisine from a handpicked selection of restaurants on your Dine-Around evening.
- Baveno: Enjoy an end-of-tour Celebration Dinner with wine at a local restaurant.
- 9 Buffet Breakfasts (BB); plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 Restaurant Dinner (RD), 1 Dine-Around (DA) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, plus tea or coffee.
- Milan: Join a Local Expert in the heart of Italy's renowned fashion capital to see the impressive façade of the cathedral and the world famous La Scala Theatre. Linking the two is the elegant glass-vaulted shopping arcade of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, lined with luxury boutiques.
- Venice: To the tune of accompanying musicians, you are serenaded through the atmospheric canals by gondola.
- Verona: Join a Local Expert for an exploration of this medieval city and stand beneath Juliet's balcony.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Cortina d’Ampezzo: Encircled by the beautiful Dolomite Alps, Cortina's delightful Hotel Ancora is built in the characteristic Ampezzano style with wooden balconies and intricately carved and painted interior details.
- Splendid: The Splendid is a luxury four-star hotel in Venice, just steps away from the world famous sights.