- Dubrovnik: Inside the mighty defensive walls of the Old Town, you will be offered a varied selection of charming restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- Athens: Toast the culmination of your vacation with a lively Celebration Dinner in true Greek style at a local restaurant.
- Dining Summary: 16 Breakfasts (B), 3 Lunches (L), 3 Dinners (D) and 6 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee. Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package, with a selection of alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and hot beverages.
- Ephesus: With your Local Expert, explore this Greco-Roman treasure, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Heraklion: While in Crete, join in a guided visit of the Palace of King Minos.
Stay in Style
- Vienna: Set in the heart of Vienna and featuring contemporary decor, the award-winning Hilton Vienna hotel is one of Austria's premier hotels.
- Split: The modern Hotel President Solin is conveniently located just a few minutes from the ancient city of Split and the famous Diocletian’s Palace.
Top Rated Highlights
- Vienna: Let the sheer opulence of Schönbrunn Palace indulge your senses! Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a six-year-old prodigy.
- Vienna: Tour the Ring Road passing the Hofburg Imperial Palace, Austrian Parliament Building, Opera House and Karlskirche.
- Maribor: Led by your Travel Director, explore this charming city, the second largest in Slovenia. Take a moment to appreciate the blend of old and new architecture.
- Zagreb: Your Local Expert guides you this two-tiered capital. Explore Donji Grad, the Lower Town, and see the Mimara Art Museum in Roosevelt Square, Ban Josip Jelacic Square and the cathedral.
- Zagreb: Ride the funicular to Gornji Grad, the medieval Upper Town, to view the former Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St. Mark's Church and the Lotrščak Tower.
- Plitvice Lakes: Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site and marvel at the water wonderland of Plitvice National Park as you walk along stunning cascades, guided by your Local Expert. Visit Korana Canyon to see the falls and Tomicevo Pogledalo for spectacular panoramic views.
- Trogir: See the cathedral and Renaissance Cipiko Palace during an orientation with your Travel Director.
- Split: With a local historian, explore above and below ground within the walls of the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s palace - now in the heart of modern-day Split. See Diocletian's Mausoleum, now St. Duje's and the Temple of Jupiter, now a baptistery, as well as the Golden Gate.
- Split: Sightseeing with your Local Expert continues through the old town. Walk through the Jewish Quarter to reach Narodni Trg, the centre of Old Split. Continue to Trg Braće Radić, translated as the Square of the Radić brothers, but better known to the locals as Voćni Trg, or the Fruit Square.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic with your Local Expert. Walk the stone-paved streets of the old town to see Onofrio's Fountain, Rector's Palace and the medieval city walls. Admire the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries.
- Kotor: Visit the old town situated on a beautiful bay and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Tirana: Enjoy guided sightseeing with your Local Expert.
- Corfu: Escape to this idyllic island by cruise, enjoying leisure time on the beach or insightful exploration.
- Corfu: Return to the mainland by cruise and continue your journey through Greece.
- Delphi: Ascend the Sacred Way, once lined with offertory temples.
- Delphi: Guided by your Local Expert pass the superb Polygonal Wall to reach the Temple of Apollo, where people would seek divine wisdom from the mysterious oracle.
- Athens: Ascend the Acropolis with a Local Expert to admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century B.C. Steps away you'll see the Temple of Athena Nike, also known as the Temple of the Wingless Victory, and the six stone-carved caryatids that make up the Porch of the Maidens on the Erechtheion.
- Mediterranean Legends Cruising: Visit the Greek Islands of Mykonos, Patmos, Crete & Santorini. Call in at the Turkish port of Kusadasi.
- Athens: See the Arch of Hadrian, erected in honour of the Roman Emperor and used as a divider between the ancient city and the new Roman district, along with the remaining columns of the Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Scenic Drives: Relax and take in the passing scenery of Styria, Drava River, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Montenegro and Albania.