ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Paris: See Notre Dame Cathedral, the façades of the Louvre Museum, the Place de la Concorde. Drive along the Champs Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe.
- Lucerne: View the emotive Lion Monument. See the covered Chapel Bridge and Jesuit Church.
- Innsbruck: See the Golden Roof and Imperial Palace.
- Venice: Cruise, with commentary, to St Mark's Square. See the Doges' Palace, Bridge of Sighs and St Mark's Basilica.
- Florence: Walk with your guide to the Cathedral, see the ‘Gates of Paradise' and open-air gallery of Signoria Square.
- Orvieto: Visit the pleasant Umbrian hilltop town.
- Rome: Visit St Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City. See the mighty Colosseum and overlook the Forum.
- Scenic Drives: Burgundy, Arlberg, Inn Valley, Tauern Mountains.
Signature and Highlight Hotels
- Paris: The 4-star Pullman Paris Montparnasse hotel is located in the heart of Paris. The hotel has been completely renovated and offers a bar, restaurant and fitness room.
- Orvieto: At a restaurant in the medieval heart of Orvieto, explore the art of Italian cooking with Chef Lorenzo and master the art of making fresh pasta by hand. Follow this with lunch and a glass of Orvieto Classico wine.
- Rome: Savour a four-course Celebration Dinner complete with wine, to the rich tremolo of some of Italy's best loved opera.
- Lucerne: Choose from a selection of restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening. Perhaps you might like to enjoy a traditional Swiss supper of hearty specialties?
- Oberammergau: Dine in a local restaurant amid the buzz of excitement from Passion Play goers and enjoy local hospitality before the second half commences.
- Florence: In the underground cellar of Machiavelli’s home, enjoy a delicious exploration of local Tuscan wines, with their robust flavours and absorbing history over lunch.
- Included Quality Dining:: 11 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 2 Lunches with wine (LW), and 4 Dinners (D) with wine (DW).
- Rome: After VIP fast-track entry into the Vatican Museums and privileged access to the Bramante Staircase, witness Michelangelo's genius in the Sistine Chapel.
- Paris: On a small group gourmet food walk, taste the flavours of France with a foodie who takes you to the local’s favourite shops.
- Swiss Mountain: A spectacular journey to the summit of a Swiss mountain where you will learn about local wildlife when you meet a Swiss Mountain Ranger.
- Venice: Meet a gondolier and learn about this timeless tradition.
Top Rated Highlights
- Eurostar: Relax on the smooth, high-speed Eurostar train from London, via the historic Channel Tunnel to Paris.
- Oberammergau: Experience the spectacular Passion Play that has made this town famous. Watch from your premium seat as local villagers perform as they have since 1634 in this once in a decade event. An emotive and critically acclaimed performance depicting Christ’s last days, this is an event not to be missed.
- Pisa: See the incredible Leaning Tower with a Local Expert.