ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Verona: Walk past the well preserved Roman Arena to Juliet's balcony in the courtyard of a Renaissance villa.
- Venice: Cruise to St. Mark's Square by private launch. See St. Mark's Basilica, bell tower, clock tower, Doges' Palace and Bridge of Sighs. Witness hand made Venetian glass-blowing.
- Pisa: See the Cathedral, Baptistery and ‘Leaning Tower'.
- Florence: During your guided walking tour, see the Cathedral, belltower, ‘Gates of Paradise' on the Baptistery and visit Signoria Square. Witness a leather-work demonstration.
- Rome: Enjoy a private guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Florence: With a Local Expert, learn what to look for in a local vino rosso and what foods to pair it with - useful information when ordering Florentine cuisine.
- Rome: Enjoy an exclusive Celebration Dinner inside the Vatican after it closes to the public. What better way to toast your tour than in true VIP style?
- 7 Buffet Breakfasts (BB); plus 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 three-course table d’hôte Dinner (DW) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD) all with wine, plus tea or coffee. Departures on tour for Christmas and New Year's Eve enjoy a festive Highlight Dinner.
- Venice: To the tune of accompanying musicians, you are serenaded through the atmospheric canals by gondola.
- Florence: Gain a fascinating insight into the work of Michelangelo's masterpiece, David, with a Renaissance art expert during your visit to the Accademia Museum.
- Assisi: A Local Expert will explain why the Basilica of St. Francis is considered one of the crowning achievements of medieval Europe.
- Rome: A Local Expert takes you on an exploration of the city's highlights including St Peters Basilica, the Sistine Chapel, and gain VIP access into the Vatican Museums.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Rome: The magnificent Kolbe is a 15th century luxury four-star hotel. This former convent, is located in the heart of Rome and offers excellent amenities.