Additional Included Highlights
- Maribor: Take a moment to appreciate the blend of old and new architecture.
- Trogir: See the Cipiko Palace and Romanesque cathedral.
- Tirana: Enjoy guided sightseeing with your Local Expert.
- Corfu: Sail from the mainland to this idyllic island to relax or explore as you wish.
- Scenic Drives: Styria, Drava River, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Montenegro, Albania.
- Athens: Toast the culmination of your vacation with a lively Celebration Dinner in true Greek style at a local restaurant.
- Dubrovnik: Inside the mighty defensive walls of the Old Town, you will be offered a varied selection of charming restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- Dining Summary: 13 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 6 Dinners with Wine (DW), all with tea or coffee.
- Athens: Ascend the Sacred Rock, better known as the Acropolis, to admire the Parthenon built in fifth century B.C. as well as the smaller Temple of Athena Nike and the Porch of the Maidens.
- Delphi: Ascend the Sacred Way, once lined with offertory temples. See the reconstructed Athenian Treasury and pass the superb Polygonal Wall to reach the Temple of Apollo, where the people would seek divine wisdom from the mysterious Oracle.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Vienna: Set in the heart of Vienna and featuring contemporary decor, the award-winning Hilton Vienna hotel is one of Austria's premier hotels.
- Split: The modern Hotel President Solin is conveniently located just a few minutes from the ancient city of Split and the famous Diocletian’s Palace.
Top Rated Highlights
- Vienna: Let the sheer opulence of Schönbrunn Palace indulge your senses! Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a six-year-old prodigy.
- Vienna: Tour the Ring Road passing the Hofburg Imperial Palace, Austrian Parliament Building, Opera House and Karlskirche.
- Zagreb: Your Local Expert guides you this two-tiered capital. Explore Donji Grad, the Lower Town, and see the Mimara Art Museum in Roosevelt Square, Ban Josip Jelacic Square and the cathedral. Ride the funicular to Gornji Grad, the medieval Upper Town, to view the Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St. Mark's Church and the Lotrščak Tower.
- Zagreb: Ride the funicular to Gornji Grad, the medieval Upper Town, to view the former Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St. Mark's Church and the Lotrščak Tower.
- Plitvice Lakes: Marvel at the water wonderland, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, as you walk with your Local Expert along stunning cascades.
- Split: Join a Local Expert to explore within the walls of the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s palace, now the heart of modern day Split.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic with your Local Expert. Walk the stone-paved streets of the old town to see Onofrio's Fountain, Rector's Palace and the medieval city walls. Admire the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries.
- Kotor: Visit the old town situated on a beautiful bay and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Corfu: Escape to this idyllic island, enjoying leisure time on the beach or insightful exploration.