Additional Included Highlights
- Maribor: Take a moment to appreciate the blend of old and new architecture.
- Trogir: See the Cipiko Palace and Romanesque cathedral.
- Tirana: Enjoy guided sightseeing with your Local Expert.
- Corfu: Sail from the mainland to this idyllic island to relax or explore as you wish.
- Scenic Drives: Styria, Drava River, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Montenegro, Albania.
- Athens: Toast the culmination of your vacation with a lively Celebration Dinner in true Greek style at a local restaurant.
- Dubrovnik: Inside the mighty defensive walls of the Old Town, you will be offered a varied selection of charming restaurants for your Dine-Around Evening.
- Cruising: While cruising, enjoy an exquisite variety of Mediterranean dishes as well as flavours, aromas and spices from around the world. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served on board daily. Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package, featuring a selection of alcoholic, soft drinks and hot beverages.
- Dining Summary: 15 Breakfasts (BB), 3 Lunches (L), 3 Dinners (D) and 6 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee. Your cruise includes a complimentary drinks package, with a selection of alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and hot beverages.
- Athen: Delve into Greece's glorious history with a visit to the Acropolis, still dominating the frantic bustle of modern Athens with its serene presence. Admire the Parthenon, built in 5th century BC to honour the goddess Athena, see the Caryatid beauties as well as the smaller Temple of Athena Nike.
- Kusadasi: If you choose to visit Kusadasi, your Local Expert guides you through the famous archaeological site of Ephesus.
- Heraklion: If you decide to visit Samos you will enjoy free time on the island, and while in Crete join in a guided visit of King Minos' Palace of Knossos.
- Santorini: Your Local Expert takes you to the village of Oia, one of the most picturesque Cycladic village.
- Delphi: Ascend the Sacred Way, once lined with offertory temples. See the reconstructed Athenian Treasury and pass the superb Polygonal Wall to reach the Temple of Apollo, where the people would seek divine wisdom from the mysterious Oracle.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Vienna: Set in the heart of Vienna and featuring contemporary decor, the award-winning Hilton Vienna hotel is one of Austria's premier hotels.
- Cruising: Celestyal Cruise ships operating in the Eastern Mediterranean typically embody local style and are smaller than many ocean-going vessels – which is also reflected in cabin size. However, these ships are well-suited to the Greek islands, allowing easier access to the ports of call. All mid-size cruise ships feature air-conditioned cabins with private facilities, outdoor pool, fitness centre, beauty salon, casino, bars & restaurants.
- Split: The modern Hotel President Solin is conveniently located just a few minutes from the ancient city of Split and the famous Diocletian’s Palace.
Top Rated Highlights
- Vienna: Let the sheer opulence of Schönbrunn Palace indulge your senses! Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a six-year-old prodigy.
- Mediterranean Legends Cruising: Visit the Greek Islands of Mykonos, Patmos, Crete & Santorini. Call in at the Turkish port of Kusadasi or Greek island of Samos.
- Vienna: Tour the Ring Road passing the Hofburg Imperial Palace, Austrian Parliament Building, Opera House and Karlskirche.
- Zagreb: Your Local Expert guides you this two-tiered capital. Explore Donji Grad, the Lower Town, and see the Mimara Art Museum in Roosevelt Square, Ban Josip Jelacic Square and the cathedral. Ride the funicular to Gornji Grad, the medieval Upper Town, to view the Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St. Mark's Church and the Lotrščak Tower.
- Zagreb: Ride the funicular to Gornji Grad, the medieval Upper Town, to view the former Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St. Mark's Church and the Lotrščak Tower.
- Plitvice Lakes: Marvel at the water wonderland, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, as you walk with your Local Expert along stunning cascades.
- Split: Join a Local Expert to explore within the walls of the Roman Emperor Diocletian’s palace, now the heart of modern day Split.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic with your Local Expert. Walk the stone-paved streets of the old town to see Onofrio's Fountain, Rector's Palace and the medieval city walls. Admire the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries.
- Kotor: Visit the old town situated on a beautiful bay and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Corfu: Escape to this idyllic island, enjoying leisure time on the beach or insightful exploration.