- Vimy Ridge: Visit the Canadian National Memorial, dedicated to a battle that defined Canada as a nation. Your Local Expert will share stories of the battles that once raged here, as you explore the well-preserved 100-year-old trenches.
- Somme Battlefields: Venture through the battlefields of the Somme as your Local Expert explains how brave soldiers fought tirelessly for five months.
Stay in Style
- Mercure Amiens Cathédrale: The modern Mercure Amiens Cathédrale is located in the heart of the city, right next to the Gothic cathedral.
Top Rated Highlights
- Ypres: Tour the Ypres Salient Battlefields and hear the final salute to the fallen as the Last Post is sounded at the Menin Gate.
- Lille: Be enchanted by the little town of Lille as you enjoy listening about its history.
- Fromelles: See the Australian cemetery, commemorating one of the darkest days in Australian military history.
- Amiens: Enjoy a city orientation with your Travel Director and see a medieval town tastefully rebuilt after WWII.
- Albert: Hear the legends of the Golden Virgin, and later Leaning Virgin statue atop the church.
- Beaumont-Hamel: Explore Beaumont-Hamel, once the site of one of the largest allied offensives of the war.
- Villers-Bretonneux: Visit the Franco-Australian Museum in the local Victoria School and learn how Australian soldiers saved this town.
- Le Hamel: Learn about the battle that lasted just 93 minutes, 3 minutes more than calculated by Lieutenant General John Monash.
- Péronne: Like many others, this town was almost completely destroyed during German occupation, and was finally liberated by Australian Troops in September 1918.