ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Amman: See the Roman Amphitheatre and Citadel Hill.
- Shobak: Explore the Crusader fortress seeing the Crusader chapel.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Cruising: Join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and galabeya party.
- Luxor: Visit a working bakery and witness the local artisans creating authentic Egyptian bread.
- Aswan: Like Winston Churchill and Agatha Christie before you, enjoy the sunset and high tea in colonial English-style at Aswan's famous Old Cataract Hotel.
- 14 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 High Tea (AT), 1 Welcome Drink (WR) and 5 three-course table d'hôte Dinners or Buffets (D) with tea or coffee; 1 Welcome Dinner (WD) with wine, plus tea or coffee; plus 4 lunches (L), 3 Dinners (D) and 1 Signature Evening (SE) all with bottled water, tea or coffee while cruising.
- Jerash: Step back 2,000 years in time in this marvellous ancient city, the finest surviving example of a Greco-Roman city in the world.
- Petra: Visit the ‘rose red' city and journey through the winding dark passageway between rock walls 90-180 meters high to the ancient hidden city.
- Mount Nebo: Look down upon Moses' Promised Land. The view is amazing and the ruins are truly a site to behold.
- Madaba: View the mosaic that is believed to be the earliest surviving map of the Holy Land.
- Cairo: Gaze upon the most recognisable symbols of ancient Egypt: the full-faced funeral mask, gold coffin, gilded throne and precious jewellery – Tutankhamun's treasures.
- Giza: If only these walls could talk! Oh, but they do at the audio visual Sound & Light Show at the Great pyramids.
- Giza: Meet the enigmatic Sphinx and venture deep inside one of the pyramids, to the chambers where the pharaohs went to meet their Gods in the afterlife.
- Karnak: Stand amid a vast forest of columns in the largest temple complex known to man.
- West Bank: Embark on an experience with an Egyptologist to visit the Temple Hatshepsut and royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
- Philae Island: Board a motorboat to the temple complex.
- Aswan: On a traditional Nile felucca, meet a sailor and learn the art of sailing this ancient Nile craft.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Cairo: The luxurious Cairo Marriott is conveniently located on Gezira Island in downtown Cairo. The central section was once the Gezirah Palace built for the Khedive Isma'il Pasha in 1869. Facilities include health club, whirlpool and sauna.
- Cruising: Cruise the Nile in style, on-board your traditional Nile cruiser with its spacious cabins, bars, shops, lounge, restaurant and swimming pool.
- Amman: The 5-star Amman Marriott Hotel is located in one of the capital's busiest centers, with easy access to all historical sites. It offers spacious rooms and features 2 restaurants, 2 bars, and a health club with 2 pools.
- Petra: The Petra Marriott Hotel is majestically situated to overlook the dramatic and picturesque rose-red city. It combines the warmest Arabian hospitality with the splendor of the ancient city of Petra.