- Salzburg: Relish in the authentic experience of Farm to Table dining.
- Veneto: Visit a local winery and delight in a tasting of their magnificent prosecco. Meet the vignerons and learn how to make the perfect Bellin
- Vatican City: Be among the select few to gain VIP access to the Vatican Museums. See the Bramante Staircase and Michelangelo’s ceiling in the Sistine Chapel.
- Rhine Valley: The beautiful scenery of the Rhine River is supplemented by the many castles dotted along its banks. Delight in a private estate viewing at one of these Rhineland castles and learn more about these living cultural monuments upon the Middle Rhine.
- Prague: Bewitched by the gargoyles of St. Vitus Cathedral and ghosts of Bohemian Kings, experience a private guided tour through the courtyards of Prague Castle with a Local Expert.
- Salzburg: Join your Local Expert to visit the formal gardens of Mirabell Palace and Residence Square - both locations used in 'The Sound of Music.' You will also see the imposing fortress, the immense cathedral and Mozart's birthplace on the lively Getreidegasse.
- Venice: Witness the ancient skill of glassblowing as you watch artisans create delicate works of art.
- Venice: Meet a gondolier and learn about the age-old tradition of gondola navigation.
- Rome: Experience Rome through the eyes of a local, as a passionate Roman guides you through vibrant backstreets, showing you how modern life takes place around ancient treasures.
Top Rated Highlights
- Amsterdam: Cruise in a glass-topped boat through the historic waterways, where wealthy merchants built mansions during the Golden Age of the 17th century.
- Rothenburg: Explore Rothenburg-ob-der Tauber, the most well-preserved town on the Romantic Road.
- Český Krumlov: Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site, set upon the Vltava River in southern Bohemia. A remarkable 13th century castle dominates this fairytale town.